Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Indiana Tech

The college that I decided to go to for college is Indiana Tech. Which is located in Fort Wayne, Indiana. The school is just what I wanted: around 5,000 students, high tech, community feel to it, good sports programs, small classrooms, and it's located by a well know town so I can keep busy. I'm going there for golf which is a dream come true for me. I literally get everything I want in a college. There are just some minor details that come along with this dream. There is this one girl, we won't mention names here, who thinks that she is the team commander.  Looking at her from a glance she might intimidate you, once you get to know her its the same feeling. This commander is also known as the team gossiper. She loves to talk about every team member behind there backs, deny it, then keep on talking smack til her mouth runs dry. Luckily, the last tournament that happened the coach  had the room right next to her. While she was talking some serious smack about everybody in the world, he could hear her. The walls were very thin at the hotel and he heard every single word. I get the word from the coach that he is going to politely ask her not to come back next year. One less problem, one less battle. The real question is, when do people learn to grow out of the smack stage? Is there ever a stage?

No comments:

Post a Comment