Monday, November 7, 2011

Black Friday

This year I will be spending Thanksgiving with my family down in Louisville, Kentucky. Whenever we think of Thanksgiving, Black Friday pops up with it. On Black Friday many people get up early, between 3-6 a.m, to stand in line at a store to go and buy items at a very low price. Most items people want to buy are electronics. That is exactly what we are going to stand in line to get. My grandma, my mother and I will be waking up at 2:30 in the morning to go stand in line at Bestbuy to hopefully get a new flat screen t.v and a GPS. The sad part is that we will not even be close to one of the first people there. There are some people who will spend the night at Bestbuy, just to be the first in line. I never could do that, to be that dedicated to getting something just to be the first one to get it.