Tuesday, November 1, 2011

FML

Have you ever been on the website, fmylife.com? If you haven't, you haven't really experienced what others are going through. It's a website that is solely based on an event that goes on in someones day/life, that was horrible. They then post that event on this website to share with the world. Basically, to tell people how horrible their life is at the moment. Some are really funny and embarrassing, others are appalling and sad. People then get to vote on if your life sucks or if you deserved it.

Here are some examples of some of the post on the website;

1) "Today, I locked myself out of my own shop. And I'm a locksmith. FML."

2) "Today, I finally found out where my great grandmother's antique handheld mirror disappeared to. According to the headmaster, my eleven year old son has been using it to look up his classmate's dresses at school. FML."